Power of Attorney Attestation Services
A Power of Attorney is a written legal document that allows you to appoint a person or organization to act for you in private affairs, business, or some other legal matter. You create a legal relationship in which you are the principal, grantor, or donor of the power and the person you appoint is the agent, attorney, or in some common law jurisdictions, the attorney-in-fact. A Power of Attorney specifies the powers you give to your agent or attorney-in-fact.
The power of attorney is often used when you become ill or disabled, or if you are residing in a foreign country and you can't be present to sign necessary legal documents for financial transactions.
Once the Power of Attorney is attested by a government department, they officially confirm its originality and correctness to be used for official purposes. Once a person travels to a foreign country, attested Power of Attorney may be required for:
• Residing Abroad and unable to be present for the task
• Illness and Bedridden
• Old Age or Senior Citizens with Health Problems
• Or any other reason for being unable to present personally
• Make Financial Decisions
• Make Healthcare Decisions
• Recommend a Guardian
State Home Department is essentially the government of a state and its official department that looks after various functions like administration, document legalization, maintenance of law and order etc. Each state in India has its own Home Department and they have their own process /protocol that they follow for attesting documents issued by that.
Attestation of Power of Attorney in India by the state home department plays a very important role when you travel to a foreign country for a long-term visit purpose like studies, work, dependent visa types globally, Permanent Migration & Addition of Spouse name on Passport. For this process, Power of Attorney is submitted to the home department of the state which issued the document and upon stamping the state confirms the genuinity of the document. It also works as a verification document of the for the certificate holder.
360 Overseas provides a hassle-free Power of Attorney Attestation to our clients. Our performance rate for this service is par excellence and the team is able to complete the process without any delay. Since the process of Power of Attorney Attestation does not require physical presence, documents can be submitted in original via courier / registered post. We also provide MEA and Embassy attestation after Power of Attorney Attestation by state home department.
360 Overseas can provide Power of Attorney Attestation in India for all its states and union territories. Power of Attorney Attestation confirms that the department name, seal and signature on the certificate to be genuine, thus minimizing the chances of faking documents. Power of Attorney Attestation can be done by registered post or courier as well.
Our experienced team of professionals will provide complete support, guidance and assistance in the attestation process. We update our services and parameters periodically with the Ministry and also share the same with our repeat clients and corporates, so that the process is streamlined at all times.
As a team, we ensure our clients are fairly informed of the process, documents requirement, processing time, charges of a service and its complications with each project. Keeping the client informed is the key behind achieving his expectations to his satisfaction.
What is the process for a Power of Attorney Attestation?
Below are the process of attestation / legalization for Power of Attorney Attestation in India, its a chain process.
The process of Power of Attorney Attestation as defined by embassy where Power of Attorney had to be attested by the State Home Department is mandatorily.
Step 1: Power of Attorney will be sent to the District for Verification by the State Home Department.
Step 2: Upon verification received from the District, State Home Department will attest the original Power of Attorney.
Step 3: Once original Power of Attorney is attested by State Home Department. Original Power of Attorney will be sent to Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), New Delhi for further attestation / legalization.
Step 4: After attestation from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), New Delhi Power of Attorney will be sent to Embassy / Consulate of the host country for further attestation / legalization.
However, the process of Power of Attorney Attestation as defined by embassy where Power of Attorney had to be attested by the State Home Department is not mandatorily.
Step 1: Power of Attorney will be sent for Notary & SUB Divisional Magistrate (SDM) attestation.
Step 2: Upon received from the Notary & SUB Divisional Magistrate (SDM) attestation. Original Power of Attorney will be sent to Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), New Delhi for further attestation / legalization.
Step 3:- After attestation from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), New Delhi. Power of Attorney will be sent to Embassy / Consulate of the host country for further attestation / legalization.
Documents Required for Power of Attorney Attestation
Power of Attorney Attestation by State Home Department, Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), New Delhi and Embassy, various documents are required apart from the original certificate to be attested. These include:
• Original Power of Attorney
• Passport Copy of the Certificate holder
• 2 Passport Size Photos
Processing time for Power of Attorney Attestation
Processing time for Power of Attorney Attestation and embassy attestation services is ideally between 8 to 10 working days. But for certain cases, where the issuing authority of a Power of Attorney is in an inaccessible area, the processing may take up to 30 days.
Charges for Power of Attorney Attestation
Power of Attorney Attestation fees are different for each country and. The reasons for the change in fees are due to various factors like place of issue of the document / certificate. It also depends upon if the certificate holder is looking for standalone service or end to end solution.
360 services can provide service and support for all kinds of attestation services related to Power of Attorney Attestation.
To know more about Our Services
Get in touch with our Experts
Our Service Locations
- MEA Attestation Services
- HRD Attestation Services
- SDM Attestation Services
- GAD Attestation Services
- MOFA Attestation Services
- PCC Attestation Services
- Embassy Attestation Services
- Power of Attorney Attestation Services
- Mantralaya Attestation Services
- Chamber of Commerce Attestation Services
- Home Department Attestation Services
- Commercial Document Attestation Services
- Post Graduation Attestation Services
- Graduation Attestation Services
- Diploma Attestation Services
- Degree Attestation Services
- HSC Attestation Services
- SSLC Attestation Services
- Birth Certificate Attestation Services
- Death Certificate Attestation Services
- Marriage Attestation Services
- Divorce Attestation Services
- Medical Attestation Services
- Salary Attestation Services
- Transfer Attestation Services
- Notary Attestation Services
- Experience Attestation Services
- Single Attestation Services
- Employment Attestation Services
- Bonafide Attestation Services
- Document Translation Services
- Language Translation Services
- USA Apostille Services
- UK Apostille Services
- Canada Apostille Services
- Australia Apostille Services
- Saudi Apostille Services
- Oman Apostille Services
- Singapore Apostille Services
- Malaysia Apostille Services
- Thailand Apostille Services
- Italy Apostille Services
- Germany Apostille Services
- France Apostille Services
- Netherlands Apostille Services
- Denmark Apostille Services
- Sweden Apostille Services
- Norway Apostille Services
- Portugal Apostille Services
- Finland Apostille Services
- Spain Apostille Services
- Belgium Apostille Services
- DHA Dataflow Services
- HAAD Dataflow Services
- MOH Dataflow Services
- OMSB Dataflow Services
- QCHP Dataflow Services
- SCFHS Dataflow Services
- DHA Licensing Exam Services
- HAAD Licensing Exam Services
- MOH Licensing Exam Services
- OMSB Licensing Exam Services
- QCHP Licensing Exam Services
- SCFHS Licensing Exam Services
- Dubai Embassy Services
- Qatar Embassy Services
- Kuwait Embassy Services
- Saudi Embassy Services
- Bahrain Embassy Services
- Oman Embassy Services
- Singapore Embassy Services
- Malaysia Embassy Services
- Thailand Embassy Services
- Canada Embassy Services
- China Embassy Services
- Kenya Embassy Services
- Srilanka Embassy Services
- Myanmar (Burma) Embassy Services
- Nepal Embassy Services
- Egypt Embassy Services
- Algeria Embassy Services
- Afghanistan Embassy Services
- Bangladesh Embassy Services
- Ethiopia Embassy Services
- Iran Embassy Services
- Iraq Embassy Services
- Indonesia Embassy Services
- Philippines Embassy Services
- Jamaica Embassy Services
- Jordan Embassy Services
- Lebanon Embassy Services
- Libya Embassy Services
- Morocco Embassy Services
- Mozambique Embassy Services
- Mauritania Embassy Services
- Madagascar Embassy Services
- Nigeria Embassy Services
- Pakistan Embassy Services
- Palestine Embassy Services
- Rwanda Embassy Services
- Sudan Embassy Services
- Syria Embassy Services
- Taiwan Embassy Services
- Tanzania Embassy Services
- Turkmenistan Embassy Services
- Uganda Embassy Services
- Vietnam Embassy Services
- Yemen Embassy Services
- Zambia Embassy Services
- Zimbabwe Embassy Services
- USA Student Visa Services
- UK Student Visa Services
- Canada Student Visa Services
- Australia Student Visa Services
- Europe Student Visa Services
- Russia Student Visa Services
- Germany Student Visa Services
- Italy Student Visa Services
- Japan Student Visa Services
- China Student Visa Services
- Spain Student Visa Services
- France Student Visa Services
- Poland Student Visa Services
- Austria Student Visa Services
- Georgia Student Visa Services
- Turkey Student Visa Services
- New Zealand Student Visa Services
- Switzerland Student Visa Services
- Singapore Student Visa Services
- Malaysia Student Visa Services
- South Africa Student Visa Services
- Ukraine Student Visa Services
- Indonesia Student Visa Services
- Dubai Student Visa Services
- Qatar Student Visa Services
- Kuwait Student Visa Services
- Saudi Student Visa Services
- Bahrain Student Visa Services