We offer Emigration clearance ECNR for residence driver, house Boy and house Maid for Saudi Arabia.
Those people who've ECR passport require getting this process carried out to travel to Saudi Arabia.
Charges and period for Emigration clearance for house driver, house Boy and house Maid for Saudi Arabia are referred to below.
Fees AND duration FOR INDIAN EMBASSY ATTESTED agreement, FE, POA and DM OF SAUDI ARABIA FOR house DRIVERS, house BOYS AND residence MAIDS.
Documents required for emigration Clearance – for domestic service employees (house driver, house Maid, house Boy)
• Visa details
• Identity copy of sponsor
• Passport copy of candidate
• Wakala Card
• Vehicle Registration – (only applicable for house driver)
• Vehicle insurance (only relevant for house driver)
What is Emigration?
"Emigrate" and “Emigration” means the departure out of India of any individual with a purpose to taking over any Employment (whether or not under an agreement or different preparations to take up such employment and whether without or with the assistance of a registered Recruiting Agent (RA) or employer) in any country or location outdoor India.
(Refer Definitions under section (2) (f) of chapter I of the Emigration Act, 1983).
What’s EMPLOYMENT (within the CONTEXT OF EMPLOYMENT overseas under EMIGRATION ACT 1983)
Employment” means any provider, occupation or engagement (not being service, occupation or engagement under the central government or a state government), in any kind of work within the meaning of clause (0) (definitions under section (2) (0) of chapter I of the Emigration Act, 1983), for wages or for reward and all its grammatical variation and cognate expressions shall be construed for this reason under clause (0) “work means
• Any unskilled work, which include any form of commercial or agriculture labor
• Any home services
• Any service, no longer being a service in a managerial capacity, in any hotel, restaurant, tea-house or other location of public inn
• Work as a driver of a truck or other vehicle, mechanic, technician or professional laborer or artisan
• Work as a workplace assistant or accountant or typist or stenographer or salesman, or nurse or operator of any machine
• Work in reference to, or for the purpose of, any cinema, exhibition or amusement, and this kind of work of a expert or of any other nature as the central government may, having regard to the need for the protection of citizens of India who can be employed in such work outside India and different applicable circumstances, specify by notification.
What is Emigration Clearance?
Emigration clearance (EC) is a type of legal authorization for ‘emigration’ acquired in the prescribed way and form from the Protector of Emigrants (POE). Emigration clearance is issued under provisions of Sec 22(1) of the Emigration Act 1983. This authorization is currently issued in the form of a ‘security sticker’ duly signed by means of the POE and gets pasted at the Passport of the emigrant who requires Emigration clearance. A sample ‘EC’ sticker is given below
Who requires Emigration Clearance?
All Indian citizens whose Passport has been classified as “Emigration check Required” (ECR) are required to obtain Emigration clearance (EC) from the POE’s before intending to specified “ECR nations” for the motive of Employment. As of now the Passports of all those individuals whose academic qualification is below metric are classified as ECR Passports. An endorsement (ECR seal/stamp/remark) to this impact is provided either in the second page or inside the last page of the Passport (as given in pictures below) through the Passport authorities at the time of issue of Passports.
What’s ECNR? Who’re THE persons EXEMPTED FROM ‘EMIGRATION CLEARANCE?’/ list OF individuals/categories OF workers WHO DO not REQUIRE ‘EMIGRATION CLEARANCE’/ list OF folks IN WHOSE CASE’ EMIGRATION check isn't always REQUIRED’(ECNR)/ELIGIBLE FOR ECNR PASSPORT.
WHAT ARE ‘ECR nations? list of nations FOR WHICH ‘EMIGRATION CLEARANCE’ IS mandatory.
"Emigration check required" (ECR) nations are those nations which can be presently specified as ‘ECR’ by way of the government of India. it is mandatory for all individuals holding ECR Passports to attain ‘Emigration Clearance’ (EC) from the ‘POE’ before intending on employment to any of these ‘ECR’ nations. list of 17 ECR international locations is as beneath:
• United Arab Emirates (UAE)
• Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)
• Sultanate of Oman
What are the nations for which “EMIGRATION check no longer REQUIRED” (ECNR)? list of ECNR nations.
when ‘EMIGRATION CLEARANCE’ is needed?
Emigration Clearance’ is mandatory only when an ‘ECR’ Passport holder is proceeding on Employment’ to any of the desired ‘ECR’ Emigration check Required nations.
When Emigration Clearance isn't required?
Emigration Clearance’ is not at all required in all of the following cases/situations:
All ‘ECNR’ Passport holders do no longer require “Emigration Clearance” for travelling to any country irrespective of the class of the country and no matter the purpose of journey.
All ‘ECR’ Passport holders when traveling to any of the ‘ECNR’ country do not require ‘Emigration Clearance’ irrespective of the motive of journey.
All ‘ECR’ Passport holders when travelling to any of the 17 specific ‘ECR’ nations for purposes “other than employment” like tour visit/business visit/family visit and so on. do not require emigration clearance. however, they need to bring a legitimate -way return air ticket as a form of assurance of their return to India before the expiry of the Visa period. similarly they'll be required to carry a letter from the sponsor in their visit and other documents as may be specified by the Immigration government at the Immigration check counters in any respect international airports in India; and All pilgrims going for Haj and Umrah to Saudi Arabia and those Pilgrims travelling with the declared motive of performing Ziarat to Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt and Yeman do not require emigration clearance irrespective of their Passport category.
how to achieve “EMIGRATION CLEARANCE” from the POE? what's the method FOR acquiring ‘EMIGRATION CLEARANCE’?
‘Emigration clearance’ can be acquired from the POE’s either as ‘people’ directly or thru a Registered Recruiting Agent (RA) as a part of bulk recruitment done by him, by applying to the POEs in the manner and form prescribed for the cause.
On successful submitting of the application a token number and the date of appearance before the POE, is assigned to each candidate individually within the website. A print-out of the token number assigned (screenshot) has to be taken and presented to POE with all other documents as prescribed for obtaining “Emigration Clearance”.
After scrutiny of the documents presented and at the complete satisfaction of the requirements, ‘Emigration Clearance’ is granted via the POE on the same day on which the application is filed.
What are the documents required for obtaining Emigration Clearance?
Semi-skilled people who are seeking for emigration clearance at once from the Protectors of Emigrants (and not through Recruiting agents) are required to provide the subsequent files in original for scrutiny and return:
Passport valid for a minimum period of six months with legitimate visa.
Employment agreement from overseas employer duly attested by way of the Indian mission of that country.
Documents required for Semi-Skilled workers (individuals):
Semi-skilled individuals who are looking for emigration clearance immediately from the Protectors of Emigrants (and not through Recruiting agents) are required to provide the following documents in original for scrutiny and return
Documents required for unskilled workers (individuals)
Unskilled employees and women (not under 30 years of age) looking for employment overseas as housemaids/domestic employees shall furnish in original the following documents at the time of acquiring emigration clearance:
Documents required for skilled/semi-skilled people (via recruiting sellers)
Recruiting agents who are looking for emigration clearance for skilled/semiskilled workers are required to provide:
Documents required for unskilled employees (through recruiting agents)
in addition to the requirements for skilled/semiskilled employees, all employment documents mentioned in (ii) above have to be duly attested by the Indian mission.
What is emigration test required suspension (ECRS) whether ECRS is still in fashion?
previously, the types of men and women whose passports were advocated as Emigration check Required, if proceeding to travel abroad for functions aside from employment have been required to acquire Suspension from the requirement of obtaining emigration clearance from the POE. however, with effect from 1st October, 2007 the requirement of obtaining suspension has been executed away with for the ECR passport holders going overseas for motive apart from employment. as a result, issuing of ECRS is no more in exercise in POE’s office.
listing of countries for which emigration clearance is banned/suspended temporarily till in addition orders of presidency of india.
previously, the categories of persons whose passports have been encouraged as Emigration test Required, if intending to tour overseas for functions apart from employment have been required to reap Suspension from the requirement of acquiring emigration clearance from the POE. however, with effect from 1st October, 2007 the requirement of obtaining suspension’ has been completed away with for the ECR passport holders going abroad for reason apart from employment. as a result, issuing of ECRS is no greater in practice in POE’s workplace.
To know more about Our Services
Get in touch with our Experts
Our Service Locations
- MEA Attestation Services
- HRD Attestation Services
- SDM Attestation Services
- GAD Attestation Services
- MOFA Attestation Services
- PCC Attestation Services
- Embassy Attestation Services
- Power of Attorney Attestation Services
- Mantralaya Attestation Services
- Chamber of Commerce Attestation Services
- Home Department Attestation Services
- Commercial Document Attestation Services
- Post Graduation Attestation Services
- Graduation Attestation Services
- Diploma Attestation Services
- Degree Attestation Services
- HSC Attestation Services
- SSLC Attestation Services
- Birth Certificate Attestation Services
- Death Certificate Attestation Services
- Marriage Attestation Services
- Divorce Attestation Services
- Medical Attestation Services
- Salary Attestation Services
- Transfer Attestation Services
- Notary Attestation Services
- Experience Attestation Services
- Single Attestation Services
- Employment Attestation Services
- Bonafide Attestation Services
- Document Translation Services
- Language Translation Services
- USA Apostille Services
- UK Apostille Services
- Canada Apostille Services
- Australia Apostille Services
- Saudi Apostille Services
- Oman Apostille Services
- Singapore Apostille Services
- Malaysia Apostille Services
- Thailand Apostille Services
- Italy Apostille Services
- Germany Apostille Services
- France Apostille Services
- Netherlands Apostille Services
- Denmark Apostille Services
- Sweden Apostille Services
- Norway Apostille Services
- Portugal Apostille Services
- Finland Apostille Services
- Spain Apostille Services
- Belgium Apostille Services
- DHA Dataflow Services
- HAAD Dataflow Services
- MOH Dataflow Services
- OMSB Dataflow Services
- QCHP Dataflow Services
- SCFHS Dataflow Services
- DHA Licensing Exam Services
- HAAD Licensing Exam Services
- MOH Licensing Exam Services
- OMSB Licensing Exam Services
- QCHP Licensing Exam Services
- SCFHS Licensing Exam Services
- Dubai Embassy Services
- Qatar Embassy Services
- Kuwait Embassy Services
- Saudi Embassy Services
- Bahrain Embassy Services
- Oman Embassy Services
- Singapore Embassy Services
- Malaysia Embassy Services
- Thailand Embassy Services
- Canada Embassy Services
- China Embassy Services
- Kenya Embassy Services
- Srilanka Embassy Services
- Myanmar (Burma) Embassy Services
- Nepal Embassy Services
- Egypt Embassy Services
- Algeria Embassy Services
- Afghanistan Embassy Services
- Bangladesh Embassy Services
- Ethiopia Embassy Services
- Iran Embassy Services
- Iraq Embassy Services
- Indonesia Embassy Services
- Philippines Embassy Services
- Jamaica Embassy Services
- Jordan Embassy Services
- Lebanon Embassy Services
- Libya Embassy Services
- Morocco Embassy Services
- Mozambique Embassy Services
- Mauritania Embassy Services
- Madagascar Embassy Services
- Nigeria Embassy Services
- Pakistan Embassy Services
- Palestine Embassy Services
- Rwanda Embassy Services
- Sudan Embassy Services
- Syria Embassy Services
- Taiwan Embassy Services
- Tanzania Embassy Services
- Turkmenistan Embassy Services
- Uganda Embassy Services
- Vietnam Embassy Services
- Yemen Embassy Services
- Zambia Embassy Services
- Zimbabwe Embassy Services
- USA Student Visa Services
- UK Student Visa Services
- Canada Student Visa Services
- Australia Student Visa Services
- Europe Student Visa Services
- Russia Student Visa Services
- Germany Student Visa Services
- Italy Student Visa Services
- Japan Student Visa Services
- China Student Visa Services
- Spain Student Visa Services
- France Student Visa Services
- Poland Student Visa Services
- Austria Student Visa Services
- Georgia Student Visa Services
- Turkey Student Visa Services
- New Zealand Student Visa Services
- Switzerland Student Visa Services
- Singapore Student Visa Services
- Malaysia Student Visa Services
- South Africa Student Visa Services
- Ukraine Student Visa Services
- Indonesia Student Visa Services
- Dubai Student Visa Services
- Qatar Student Visa Services
- Kuwait Student Visa Services
- Saudi Student Visa Services
- Bahrain Student Visa Services